Here at The Tech Buyer’s Guru, it's our goal to make building PCs easier for everyone, from first-time builders to veterans. And when a new platform comes out, everyone can feel like a beginner again, for better or for worse. That's why we published our first Ryzen PC Assembly Guide back in 2017, shortly after Ryzen was launched. But AMD has come a long way since then, and given that the vast majority of the DIY PCs we recommend today are Ryzen-based, we thought it was time to give our Ryzen assembly guide the YouTube treatment. So it is with great pleasure that we present our step-by-step video guide to assembling a High-End AMD Ryzen Gaming PC, and this time around, we've gone nearly all-white with our components to give this system a truly custom feel! Very special thanks to Corsair and Arctic for providing samples of their latest white components, and also to MSI for providing a sample of its X570 Gaming Pro Carbon motherboard, a great showcase of the latest tech built into AMD's Zen 2 platform!
With that being said, here's the full parts list for this build:
- CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Pro Carbon
- Video Card - EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black. Use associate code J45HKU1STKHTH3H at checkout to score a 5% discount on this card!!! Want to go full white with your PC? Pick up the Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Super White. Or drop the price of this build under $2000 by going with the EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Black
- RAM - Corsair 2x8GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200 White
- SSD - Corsair MP600 Gen 4 1TB
- Case - Corsair iCUE 465X White
- Case Fan #1 - Arctic P12 White/Clear PWM PST
- Case Fan #2 - Arctic P12 White/White PWM
- Cooler - Arctic Freezer 34 Duo White/Grey
- Power Supply - Corsair RM850X White
- Corsair Individually Sleeved White Power Supply Cables
- Corsair White Front Panel Extension Cables
- OS - Windows 10 on USB
And without further ado, on to the guide!
Going forward, all of TBG's reviews will be released exclusively on YouTube, as video provides far more opportunity to offer details and insight into production design and functionality than a written review ever could. Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to our YouTube channel to get in on all our content as soon as it goes live!