Black Friday 2021: Best Deals and Insights on Gaming PCs!
It’s another Black Friday, and since we’ve been covering BF since 2013, we’ve learned a few lessons along the way. If you’re into PCs, the best deals are going to be manufacturer-specific, rather than category-specific, and that means big companies like Corsair, Logitech, and Cooler Master will have a lot on sale (but not everything). The hugest of companies, which operate in lots of markets, have the biggest sales, and for PCs that means Samsung is going strong in the SSD market as usual, but has some big competition from Western Digital and Seagate, the traditional players in the “old” hard drive market that are finally waking up to reality and putting out some great SSDs!
Oh, and if you want to get a GPU… well, just buy an entire pre-built PC, you’ll pay barely any more than you would for the GPU inside!
To get all our thoughts, see our video below, and then feel free to click on the links we provide!
If you purchase through the Newegg links below, you can help support this channel!
- ABS Master Gaming PC – $1,100
- ABS Gladiator Gaming PC – $2,700
- MSI GP66 Leopard Gaming Laptop – $1800AR
- GIGABYTE G27Q 27″ 144Hz 1440P Gaming Monitor – $260
- G.SKILL 2 x 16GB Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 – $100
- Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD – $190
- Seasonic FOCUS SGX-500 SFX-L PSU – $38AR
- Cooler Master SK650 Mechanical Keyboard – $60AR
- Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse – $100
- Corsair Virtuoso SE Gaming Headset – $170
Thanks to Newegg for sponsoring this Content!