ProsFantastic aesthetic design; unmatched airflow; cutting-edge RGB effects and fan controls
ConsNarrow width leads to challenging cable management; insufficient headroom for liquid CPU coolers
Here at The Tech Buyer's Guru, we've reviewed more PC cases than any other category of product, but this is our very first video review of a case, which we hope adds a new dimension to the review experience.
We'd like to extend a special thank you to SilverStone for providing a review sample of the SilverStone Primera PM01C-RGB Matte Black ATX Case.
For reference, here are the components we tested with:
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270X-UD3
- Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Founders Edition
- SSD #1: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2
- SSD #2: Crucial MX300 1TB 2.5"
- RAM: Corsair 4x8GB Vengeance RGB DDR4-3000
- CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15
- Upgraded CPU Cooler Fan: Cyrorig XF140
- Optional Case Fan: Rosewill Hyperborea 140mm
- Power Supply: SilverStone Strider 850W Platinum
- Operating System: Windows 10 Flash Drive
Click below to see our YouTube review!