Here at The Tech Buyer’s Guru, it's our goal to make building PCs easier for everyone, from first-time builders to veterans. And that means always testing new components and configurations to find the best combination to meet your needs! This is particularly important in the Small Form Factor arena, where user experience and performance come down to much more than specs alone. You can very easily put a lot of effort into a system that is most definitely less than the sum of its parts. Our aim is to show you how to build systems that are more than the sum of their parts, of course!
With that being said, we hope you enjoy our latest mini-ITX hand-on assembly guide, featuring the following components:
- CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Motherboard - Gigabyte B450 I Aorus Pro (unavailable - substitute AsRock B450 Gaming-ITX/AC)
- Video Card - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FE (discontinued - substitute EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 8GB)
- RAM - G.Skill SniperX DDR4-3400 (discontinued - substitute Patriot Viper Steel DDR4-3600)
- SSD - Samsung 860 Evo M.2
- Case - SilverStone SG13
- Cooler - Corsair Hydro H60
- Cooler Fan - Noctua NF-A12x25
- Power Supply - SilverStone SX650-G
- OS - Windows 10 on USB
And without further ado, on to the guide!
Going forward, all of TBG's reviews and how-to guides will be released exclusively on YouTube, as video provides far more opportunity to offer details and insight into production design and functionality than a written review ever could. Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to our YouTube channel to get in on all our content as soon as it goes live!