Author Topic: MotherBoard Drivers Aorus Z390 Ultra  (Read 290 times)

swoop500

• View Profile
MotherBoard Drivers Aorus Z390 Ultra
« on: October 18, 2019, 06:54:01 AM »
Good morning everybody,

Sorry if i'm on the wrong place for this but here is the issue i have and thanks for any help in advance. I just finished built the recommended 3000$ gaming pc from this website and installed windows. I guess the next step is to install the drivers but since i don't have a optical drive, i cannot use dthe provided disc. I connected hardwire into the router for internet access but windows does not show any network and i just can't get online to download drivers. My next step is to download from another computer and on a usb drive. I have a Z390 Ultra motherboard and the website shows over 25 drivers, my question is, do i need all the 25 drivers? Is there any other simple way to do that?
Thanks!
Stephan

Ari Altman

• TBG Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: MotherBoard Drivers Aorus Z390 Ultra
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 10:28:47 AM »
Welcome, Stephen!

You're right to connect the PC to a hardwired Ethernet connection. That's what you have to do if you don't have access to another PC that has an Internet connection. Very few PCs today have DVD drives, and while motherboard manufacturers will eventually switch over to USB thumb drives to supply drivers, for now, there's a bit of a mis-match as they continue to ship motherboards with DVDs.

The drivers for Ethernet should load automatically with Windows 10. Make sure the router is functioning and that the cable port lights are on showing a connection. If that won't work, which would be extremely unusual, you'll need to access the drivers with another PC.

The drivers you need are pretty basic:
(1) Realtek Audio Driver
(2) Intel INF installation
(3) Intel LAN driver (although a default version should have already loaded)
(4) Intel VGA Driver
(5) Intel Bluetooth Driver
(6) Intel WIFI driver

Now, to control onboard lighting, you'll need to install a few apps listed under utilities:
(1) APP Center
(2) RGB Fusion

I also like System Information Viewer, which provides info and controls for fan speeds.

Hope that helps!