Author Topic: TBG's For Sale Thread  (Read 344 times)

Ari Altman

• TBG Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
TBG's For Sale Thread
« on: April 23, 2018, 10:55:37 AM »
Here at The Tech Buyer's Guru, we get a lot of great gear coming through for review, and honestly, it's sort of piling up at this point. We can only use so many keyboards, mice, headsets, CPUs, motherboards, hard drives, smart home devices, etc.!

So, I'm starting this thread to give TBG's loyal readers a chance to get some great gear at great prices. We're going to sell this stuff for way under market value, but it's only going to go to registered TBG forum readers. No ebay going on here!

So, to start off, here's our 2017 AMD Ryzen platform: the Ryzen 7 1700 eight-core CPU and Gigabyte AB350-Gaming 3 Motherboard:

The processor is selling for $260 right now, and the motherboard is $100.

Here are the TBG Forum Reader prices:
(1) AMD Ryzen 7 1700: $150 shipped (continental US) without a cooler, or $175 with either the Arctic Freezer 33 eSports tower cooler or Noctua NH-L9a AM4 low profile cooler. I don't have a photo of the Noctua cooler installed, but here's the sweet-looking Freezer 33 on this very test system:

(2) Gigabyte AB350-Gaming 3 Motherboard: $50 shipped (continental US)

(3) Combo with CPU, motherboard, and your choice of cooler: $200 shipped (continental US)

Any interest, folks? We've got plenty more gear hanging around, so if this is something TBG Forum readers find interesting, I'll post some more gear.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 10:58:43 AM by Ari Altman »