Author Topic: Mastercase maker 5t (cooler master?) dashboard symbol meanings  (Read 1711 times)

GTing

• View Profile
So I just noticed (I actually don't know if they've been there the entire time cause I don't remember one of the symbols) that on the dashboard (or control board, not sure what it's called) on the front of the case where you can plug in usb stuff that there's the letter 'H' shining in red next to a symbol of a fan (also shining in red). On the other end of the dashboard is a red symbol that looks like a snowflake (which I'm guessing has something to do with cooling). What do these symbols mean? I feel almost sure that the letter H wasn't there before (then again I don't know if I'd remember).

EDIT: Actually, not a snowflake symbol, I don't know what it looks like exactly....I mean I guess a circle with eight spikes/rods sticking out?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 03:56:17 AM by GTing »

Ari Altman

• TBG Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Mastercase maker 5t (cooler master?) dashboard symbol meanings
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 09:40:40 AM »
One of those is the fan controller, one is the LED controller. Depending on how you've wired your fans, however, you may or may not have front panel control. They'd have to go through the hub rather than be connected directly to the motherboard.

GTing

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 12:40:08 AM »
Any chance any of those symbols mean something is overheating? I tried using an application to check temperatures in the case and only got something called AUXTIN0 at 54 degrees, though everywhere I read about it they say that the AUXTIN numbers can pretty much be ignored as they're usually wrong.

Ari Altman

• TBG Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 06:08:56 AM »
Nope, no chance they are a temperature gauge.

And 54C would be fine.

I recommend HWMonitor for system monitoring.