Author Topic: TBG's Hot Deals Sub-Forum  (Read 2309 times)

Ari Altman

• TBG Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
TBG's Hot Deals Sub-Forum
« on: August 01, 2016, 10:03:53 AM »
When TBG was founded in March 2013, one of its main focuses was its Hot Deals Blog, which brought a large number of great deals to readers on a daily basis. That effort unfortunately proved to be a bit too time-consuming to manage, but one of our forum readers recently inspired us to give it another go. So we've created the Hot Deals Sub-Forum, where we (and you!) can post hot short-term deals on great products!

Note that we'll just be posting the deals as we see them, and will not be updating the posting when the deals expire or sell out. If vendors provide an expiration date for the deal, though, we will include that with the initial post.

Happy shopping!

Secret

• View Profile
Re: TBG's Hot Deals Sub-Forum
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 05:47:25 AM »
Glad I bought that Dell when I did, the price jumped to $900 that night!  Guess they realized it was too good a deal.

Ari Altman

• TBG Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 07:02:15 AM »
Glad I bought that Dell when I did, the price jumped to $900 that night!  Guess they realized it was too good a deal.

Believe it or not, that Dell laptop deal was so good that it inspired me to create this Hot Deals sub-forum. I decided that some deals were too good not to share!

Jury-Pool-Reject

• Reading/Computers & PC Gaming/Tennis/NFL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 11:03:47 AM »
Oh sure, great....

Further encourage my addiction. Bad enough all the local delivery guys (FedEx, UPS, USPS) know me by first name... Sheesh.
Mini-ITX-Ncase M1 | Asus Z170i | i7-6700k  | Noctua C14 | 1080-FE | 1TB SSD | 16GB Corsair -3200 | Corsair SF600 | Monoprice 2.0 speakers | uDAC5 | Sennheiser PC360 | 27" Acer XB271HU | Seagate 2TB  
"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."   -Oscar Wilde

Ari Altman

• TBG Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 12:10:36 AM »
Oh sure, great....

Further encourage my addiction. Bad enough all the local delivery guys (FedEx, UPS, USPS) know me by first name... Sheesh.

Look on the bright side: as hobbies go, it's relatively cheap!