Author Topic: TBG's Step-by-Step Guide to Assembling an Extreme Gaming ITX PC  (Read 5184 times)

Engali

• View Profile
Re: TBG's Step-by-Step Guide to Assembling an Extreme Gaming ITX PC
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2017, 11:46:28 AM »
Hello Ari,

I just noticed that the stick of RAM in the A slot is not being recognized. I will try to re-seat it and see if it works, but if not, which cooler would you recommend for this mobo? The builds after the 9/2016 one I based my build on recommend the Silverstone AR03 or the Noctua NH-U14S. Thanks!

Vincent

EDIT: Never mind, I just pushed it down more and it clicked into place. Tight, but it works.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 11:59:18 AM by Engali »

Ari Altman

• TBG Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: TBG's Step-by-Step Guide to Assembling an Extreme Gaming ITX PC
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2017, 03:50:07 PM »
Hello Ari,

I just noticed that the stick of RAM in the A slot is not being recognized. I will try to re-seat it and see if it works, but if not, which cooler would you recommend for this mobo? The builds after the 9/2016 one I based my build on recommend the Silverstone AR03 or the Noctua NH-U14S. Thanks!

Vincent

EDIT: Never mind, I just pushed it down more and it clicked into place. Tight, but it works.

Glad you got it working. This is a common problem with DDR4 memory - it is much harder to install than DDR3, and in my experience it routinely isn't recognized unless it's 100% inserted. 99% is not enough!